Acino believes that the greatest gift you can give yourself and your loved ones is a healthy you. We established the Pharmacovigilance department to ensure that our products are as safe as possible for the patients that use them.
- Pharmacovigilance (PV) is defined as “the science and activities relating to the detection, assessment, understanding and prevention of adverse events or any other medicine-related problem.”
- Adverse Event (AE) is defined as “an untoward medical occurrence after exposure to a medicine, which is not necessarily caused by that medicine.”
Why do we report Adverse Events (AEs)?
- It is prominent that all medications may cause Adverse Events and by reporting these Adverse Events you are contributing to the process of collecting safety information. Our Pharmacovigilance department can use this information to improve the understanding of our Acino product safety profiles and work alongside with the Saudi Food and Drug Authority (SFDA) to minimise these Adverse Events.
- Reporting safety information is essential for all healthcare personnel and pharmaceutical companies to protect our patients and comply with the Saudi Food and Drug Authority (SFDA) regulations.
Who can report Adverse Events?
All community members are encouraged to report Adverse Events.
How to report an Adverse Event?
- Please fill out our electronic form below, which is submitted to our Pharmacovigilance department.
- OR, call us on +966 55 356 1871 or email us on email@example.com